Hair is one of the most individually unique, expressive parts of our bodies– but whether your hair is short, long, straight, wavy, or whatever, these statistic of the hair apply to just about everybody. You may be surprised to discover that deep down, all hair has many details that we all share. Check out these interesting hair statistic.
THE STATISTIC ABOUT HAIR
- Number of Hair:
- An ordinary peoples have about 100,000 hairs.
- Hair Growth:
- Hair grows about 1cm per month.
- The Life of the hair:
- The average life of each hair is 3-6 years.
- Normal Hair Loss:
- An ordinary people falls off an average of 50-100 hairs per day is normal.
- The Diameter of the Hair:
- The diameter of the hair is 0.05-0.15mm. (Asian’s hair is thicker than Caucasian' hair);
- The Elasticity of the Hair:
- A healthy hair can be increased by 30% in length when it was wet and pulled.
- After chemical treatment such as hair perming or dyeing, the elasticity of the hair is destroyed, it is easy to break and cannot be bent. Besides, It can only be lengthened 15% of the original length.